Amazing Opportunity for Selected Investors
Est since 2015, FBP-UAE is the prime and only leading Australian Immigration Firm with in-house Australian Lawyers, Australian Migration Agents and Senior Migration Consultants based in Australia and UAE.
All operations, documentation collection, customer care and servicing of all clients around the world are handled from UAE office and all Lodgements and filing done from Australia. This whole business is designed by The Australian management and teams with exceptional ICT infrastructure to work completely online and without stress.
Few facts to consider for Investors as below:
• Owned and operated by Australians - 50+ years of cumulative Experience
• Serviced more than 2000+ Clients from all over the world -
• Average Group Turnover for 7years is more than $6M with an average profit of 70%
• Exclusive Australian Immigration Lawyers in the region of India, MENA and GCC
• 99% success rate
• Only Firm in the region that is affiliated with Commonwealth Bank Australia to open bank accounts for our clients
2. REVENUE SHARE:
The partnership between our Australian Lawyers and FBP-UAE (MF) Office has been since the last 7 years and the Revenue share of UAE office is 50% of the revenue received from the clients that are brought in by the UAE office directly.
3. DEAL SUMMARY:
The Investor will receive full rights of the FBP-UAE (MF) business. The business is now welcoming Investors to come in and express their Interest in expanding its presence in different parts of the UAE, GCC & India Region.
Looking at the past performance and the forcast projection, we strongly believe that the investor can get his return of investment between 18 months to 24 months - further details can be provided upon due diligence
ONLY Investors who will have vested interest in running the business will be entertained.
Our Partners and Lawyers would like to request you for a written offer with the requirements / questions to be answered for their review.
1. Full name of the investors and their profiles?
2. Under whose name/company name FBP-UAE Office rights would be transferred to?
3. What is the plan and budget for expanding the current FBP-UAE operations?
4. What is the plan and budget for expanding operations in UAE, GCC, India?
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.