Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This high profile, niche transportation, and logistics business has built sustained customer relationships across the GCC for more than 38 years, with a consistent track record of profitability.
Specializing in high growth sectors like chemical logistics and dangerous goods transportation the company has an industry-leading reputation for safety, compliance, and performance.
It has long, well established and reputed client relations around the GCC which has enabled the business to outperform the market and its competitors, producing consistency above-average financial returns.
- Highly contracted secured business, over 80% revenue from dedicated long term contracts.
- Increasing foothold in the niche market with greater than 68% business from transportation of chemical and dangerous goods estimated to reach 75% by 2020.
- High-profit margins of 23%+ EBITDA & 17%+ net profit (average in the last 5 years).
- Highly experienced executive team prepared to remain in business to support client relationships beyond the transaction.
- The company currently has two key offices in UAE and operational in UAE, Qatar and Oman.
- There is an opportunity exists to expand into Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Kuwait on the back of existing customer contracts.
- Around 220 asset units with around 61 prime movers, 100 general trailers and 21 Skeleton Trailers specially equipped for movement of cryogenic tanks. 40 asset units less than 5 years of age.
The total GCC transportation market is estimated to be approximately a $9 billion, growing rapidly according to the chief executive officer of Trukkin. Total GCC road, bridge, and tunnel contractor awards are forecast to increase from US$ 13,951 million in 2017 to US$ 15,512 million in 2018 (ventures onsite data).
Latest audited financials 2018 (AED):
Revenue after the cost of sales: 17,000,000 - 20,000,000
Net Profit: 17.9%
Return on Equity (%) 39.2
Return on Assets (%) 14.0
85% of customers are contracted into 2019 - 2020 and beyond.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business